Thursday, January 16, 2014

Expect the worst and not the best.

Don't get your hopes high if you can't stand disappointments.
The higher your hopes, the greater the disappointment.
- Ven.


OMG, haven't been updating at all!!! T.T Had been working literally everyday since 31st Dec. Was supposed to have an off-day on Sunday but I went to my aunt's to work. And finally, I'll be having off-days for 3 days, using excuse of poly open house and on release of results day. Oh well~ there's additional $2/hr everyday now, so why not? Hahahas. But it's freaking tiring to be standing and talking the whole day thou I love to talk. But hey, talking at work and with friends is totally different! OMG. And you've no idea how much I hate some of the people I met (mostly customers). But, I've met some really nice people too! ^^ Like the part-timers of my age from next door, some chefs and etc. Heh.

My manager is nice... but... her mood swings are scary. In one moment, she can be joking around with you etc and the next - after making a slight mistake - she'll be ignoring your presence and shows a stern expression. As for my supervisor... she's pretty nice but she's kinda bossy - that's what we all (the staffs) agreed on. Hahs. And as for the other part-timers.. the guys are nice. I guess? They'll help out if you ever need help, but one of them (there's 2 male part-timers) can be annoying and childish that I suspect he has the mentality age of a 7's.

My supervisor is nice. Just that... she's really strict. And she nags, a lot. Hahahahas. But she is someone that you can look for when in need of advice. I guess?

Well, there's one more female part-timer. And no, not the type of friends I'd be close with. Probably just talk and etc, but not totally close. So yea... there's 2 male ones, but I've never really befriended with them. Probably just colleagues that would joke around with each other? Hahahas.

So yea, here's my worklife. OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment