Sunday, December 22, 2013

#friendsIcherishthemost

“朋友得来不易,却容易失去
对彼此的不信任是友谊结束的瞬间”
- Ven

I don't even know if the quote makes sense. 헐. Anyway, I'm updating via iPad mini just like my previous post. So might be lengthy since I can't see how much I've written clearly.

Anyw, back to the topic... just like my post title, I'm writing this post about the friends I cherish the most. And I have a feeling the post will be hell long, so you can skip it if you want to. Unless you wanna know more about my social life etc.

In my heart, my family would always come first. This is what people would ALWAYS says but fail to keep it true, but as for me, I stick to it. I'm a family orientated person and it's so serious that I would cancel on someone last minute for a day out with my family. And next is these few friends that I cherish the most and always will. So don't be surprise if I cancel on you and the next minute you saw me tweeting or posting pictures on Instagram of me with them.

They are Abby, Lynette and Khadijah. They're all of the same importance. Regardless how long I've known them for. They're all equally important to me that it would kill me should I lose them as a friend - no joke. I'm fucking insecure when it comes to them. The thought of them having a new close friend and would leave me scares the fucking hell out of me.

Abby - she's 16 y/o. Just like me. ^^ and I took few years to remember her birthday, 29 April. Right....? Hahahahahahs, I have a feeling she'll murder me if I got it wrong, again. Anyw, we're both Kpop fans. And it's same for us. We like Taiwanese artistes before Kpop. Thou the ones we like are always different, hehehe. This year, 2013 is our 9th year being friends. And almost every year, we'll exchange Xmas and bday gifts - more like demanding from each other, HAHAHAHAS.

We got to know each other when we were primary 2. I can't remember how we met but we aren't very close at that time. But I remember we were primary 4 when we were appointed to the same English class. Last time, there was a system whereby they would split us into 'composition' class according to our standards. And we sat next to each other. Hehehehe. Know what gotten us to be so close?!?! My parents always asked me to bring extra sets of foolscape paper. So I'd always have one new one and one that I'm still using.

She'll always write so fast and so much, and she'll always turn to me, "Venecia, can I have somemore paper?" It has gotten to the point whereby I'd pass her 3 pieces of paper from the start. That's how much she wrote. 5 fucking pages ... more or less around there. Don't you think it's insane?!?!

We gotten closer until she told me she's migrating to China 'cause of her dad's work. Even so, we continued keeping in contact and as time passes, we're so fucking close. Hahahahahahs I doubt there is anything that I don't tell her. She might not tell me everything but she's there when I need her to be. And she's always giving me advices when I need them or listen to my rants that are fucking childish.

Even so, you wouldn't wanna mess with her. Her temper isn't something you can joke around with. Have I ever mention to you guys how she punched me few times and caused bruises?! And guess what?! It's all because of her "贺军翔". /roll eyes/ and no, don't try it. Cause at that time, she wasn't even using much of her strength. If you don't know what kind of girl she is, don't mess with her.

And the touching thing is that not only she's always there when I needed her to be, there was once I asked what would she do if I had a boyfriend that cheated behind my back or was being a jerk etc. her answer was "don't ever lemme see him or he can bid farewell to his balls." Smth like that. Don't ever think I'll forget! Hahahahahahs. XP

Also, I'd bug her to meet etc whenever she's back. Hahahahahahs. So yea, we met more frequent than me meeting my other friends (not listed above) that are in Singapore.

Lynette - she's 19 y/o. Birthday is exactly a week before my "husband's". Hehehe, 7th Jan. I wrote about how we met etc on previous post alr, but know what?! She read it (she's my loyal reader) and texted me in the morning when I'm barely awake. And never reply me after that!!!! ): hahahahahahs.

Anyw, she's one of the few friends that I fully trusted and had a feeling which "our friendship is gonna last for years". Know why? She's one of the few who tolerates my nonsense even when I'm overboard at times. And she treats me like her younger sister. Whenever I'm with her, it's like I finally have a older sister and I can be however childish and willful I want. Hehehehe.

And she's like always there for me. Letting me rant when I can't rant to anyone else, taking care of me - in a way, teaching me, and tolerating me. Isn't it really great to have such friends?! Her traveling so far to meet me at my convenience, tolerating all my flaws that few could (not even my brothers), and helping me in whatever way she is capable of. Nonetheless, she really takes care of me. Being around her, I felt like I'm the maknae (youngest) and not the eldest sibling.  Hehehehe. ^^

This auntie of mine is the one I can show my childish side to, which to many I can't show. And it's rare ... 'cause being the person I am, I always put up strong front, trying to be as mature as independent as I could. And sometimes pushing myself too hard that I'd break down, crying myself to sleep or in shower.

Not only these, she also bought me the daily planner I wanted and gave me as a Christmas present. Auntie-ah, I'd use it well~ ^^ hehehehe. Thanks soooooooooo much. Tbh I felt guilty when she really got it for me. I was hell shocked too!!! And we got the same earpiece~ wait, auntie-ah, are you using it?!?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And I always remember how crazy she is in karaoke. Don't go with her if you have a weak heart! But I enjoyed myself. Cause I've suppress that side of me that I forgot how to enjoy it to the fullest until I went with her. HAHAHAHAS. And yes, I went out of tune many times. I'm a totally perfect example of being tone-deaf. Hahahahahahs.

And she's like "I'm so friendly and nice" etc.. My ass!!! Hahahahahahs, joking~~~~ she's really nice! No joke. You'll be surprised!!! ^^

Khadijah - 16 y/o. Birthday on 4th December. This bitch of mine migrated to Malaysia. ): we became really close immediately after she transferred to my school and my class in secondary 1, 2nd semester. We were actually from same primary school too, but her being a shorty, I don't have much memory of her. Hahahahahahs, she's gonna be like "you bitch!!!!" when she reads this.

She also frequently tolerate my bossiness and etc. There isn't anything we don't talk to each other about. From family to love life to idols. Even if she likes EPOP while me Kpop. Yea, we fight all the time. But always get over it in less than a day. He hehehehe. She can't resist me. XP (she's probably puking now if she reads this)

And she's a friend I'd wanna protect with everything I could. She's that vulnerable yet pretends to be strong. And we'll always bitch about everyone from our school or some random stranger that passed by us. Due to her family financial issue, I'd drag her to Nex and eat with her by ordering smth we could both share. And yes, she's Malay - a Muslim. She'd always solve my curiosities about Muslim or Malay culture, which is pretty cool. ^^

Seeing this, we can all tell Abby is a friend that would protect me etc., Lynette is a friend that can be perceived as family, Khadijah is a friend that I would protect. Hahahahahahs. Both Khadijah and Lynette are the same, tolerating me etc.. As for Abby, yes she does, sometimes. But more like me tolerating her cause I'm too afraid to get her angry. Her punches hurt like son of a bitch. No joke.

And these 3 are friends I don't ever wanna lose, and will do whatever it takes to not lose them. I loved and cherish them, and I always will. And if one day, they really did left (which would kill me, srsly) I'd do whatever it takes to get them back. Sound like couples eh? That's how I am. Friends are honestly more important than my future boyfriend etc but family is the ultimately most important ones. Actually, these 3 are almost at the level of family. Hahahahahahs. XP

Guys~let's keep our friendship going till we die. HAHAHAHAS, ^^ you guys are so gonna have me sticking around for decades! XD you are so not gonna get rid of me! XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment