Monday, January 27, 2014

Know.it.all? Nah~

"My heart can't possibly break when it's not even whole to start with" 
- Kelly Clarkson [Because of you]

OMG, how long has it been since I've last updated? Few days? Okay, anyway I've gotten myself purple highlights on my fringe, an add-on to my already reddish-brownish hair with my black roots growing. WTF, not to miss out, some white hairs here and there. White hairs, migraines, sensitive nose... I've inherited all of them from my mum. Fuck. Why don't she pass to me her good genes like big eyes?! OTL

Anyw, my selfies for the day~ I know I look shitty, just scroll down if it's bothering you. Heh. XP





Anyw, yea.. I've realised many people hasn't figured out what kind of person I am regardless how much I've blog or told them.
Well... these are what I've always gotten from people around me.

My personality:
1. I'm naive. Yes. I am. Fuck. I simply believe everything you said so long as you sound and looked convincing.
2. I have trust issues. Okay, contradicting, yea? I don't trust people easily, but when you earned my trust, you earned all of it.
3. I'm a paranoid bitch. E.g. I'd worried about friends leaving me etc, probably because too many did.
4. I believe in everything. I believe in aliens, monsters, angels, god, miracles. Whatever you name it.
5. I believe in fairytales. Not that Cinderella exist. -.- I believe in them as in that there'll be "happily ever after" etc.
6. I'm family orientated. Family comes first for me. Regardless what it is. But surely, there'll be times friends would but yea..
7. I'm denial. When I insist on something being true or etc, even if it's not, I'll find all sorts of excuses. Heh. XP
8. I'm fucking competitive. Unless it's something meaningless or it's more beneficial for me to lose than win.
9. I'm independent yet not. I've always been independent since probably around 4? So if I'm with people at my age, I'm more like the adult. However, with people who are older or mature than I am, I'll be like a kid. Hahas.
10. I have lots of aegyo. But my aegyo ... you'll only understand it is if you know me for long time. It's not obvious or what to those who doesn't know me well.
11. I'm a daddy girl, a mommy boy. Most of the time.
12. I'm boyish yet girlish. At certain times, I'm like guys. I have the 'heck care' attitude of most guys' and the way they talk or behave, I have some of them. Yet, I'm like a normal girl, dressing up, shopping etc.
13. I'm fucking indulged in kpop. Don't thrash them if you don't want me to reply you with insults.
14. I can be fucking mean and vulgar etc. Look at my past posts. Which of them doesn't have a vulgarity in them. I bet none. And I've gotten the sarcasm in me from my mum.
15. I'm insensitive. Well, to be more exact, I don't think through before saying anything sometimes. So.. sometimes whatever I said turned out to be more hurtful than I wanted it to be.
16. I've bad temper and I'm bossy. This, I have no explanation for it. That's just me.
17. I'm very soft-hearted. I cry when I watch shows about poor elderly living alone etc. No joke.
18. I cry very easily. Reading fanfics, watching movie/dramas etc, if I'm into it, prepare boxes of tissues. ^^

When I...:
say I don't know - depends on the convo. sometimes I said that because I'm too ... shy(?) to express what I really want to say. E.g. if you ask me "like/love him" and I'd answer "don't know.." when it fact, hell yeah, I do. And/or it's just I'm too lazy/can't be bothered to reply. Sometimes, it's that I don't get what you're saying. It all depends on the convo.
say nothing when asked about something - it either shows I'm fed up with you not knowing what I wanna say or I'm to lazy to explain or I meant it.
say it's okay - sometimes it's not. Look at my tone and messages, are they the way usual way I use when talking to you or not?
stare into space - most of the time, there's many things going on in my mind. Snap me out of it. Most of the time, there's so many things that I just decide to stare into the space blankly thinking about nothing. Snap me out of it, it's one of my not-obvious way of calling for help that there's so many things bothering me.
stares at my phone - I'm waiting for someone to text (duh) or I'm awkward to be in the situation or I'm bored
lost appetite - fuck, it's a serious thing. I'm either sick or something is really bothering me. For someone like me to not want to eat, it has to be something serious.
got hyper/high - don't be surprise. I'm always acting as if I'm on drugs, getting high out of nowhere suddenly. It's either because I'm trying to make things less awkward or it's simply that I'm out of my mind or that so many things are bothering me that I'm letting things out in my way.
got touchy/a lot of skinship - don't be shocked. I love skinships actually. Just that am I close enough with you to act that way or not and that if I'm shy (?) or not. Heh

That's all. I guess? Can't remember the rest. will update when I remember the rest. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment