Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Love

"It has became a habit of mine to let go of those whom I loved and cherished,
fearing they would let go of me someday.
It's a scary habit that protected me even during my downs."
- Ven

OMG. So sorry. Well.... so much as been going on these days. And yep, as you can see on my title and my info section, I'm attached. Heh. Well, actually we both admit it's a lil' hasty for us to get together 'cause we just got to know each other this year. As in literally, 2014. Yea, we do see each other sometimes because he works next door as a chef, I guess. I'm not really good with names of occupations etc. Whatever. Anyway, and 'cause our workplace are under the same company, we shared the kitchen so we would bump into each other sometimes. (not literally but yea..) However, we never talked much. Probably just saying 'hi' etc.

Some of my friends told me it'll be a risk. I know. Being the person whom I am, I fell in love. Hahahs. But I am happy with him, it's just that there'll be a moment or two whereby I'd wanna kill him. Esp when he tease me about me on diet. Argh. This annoying fella! Anyw, he's my first boyfriend and so am I his first girlfriend. (that's what his friend and him said). And being together only for few days, we managed to date though. Hahahs. We would wait for each other (mostly him waiting for me) before we would head home. He would always send me home before going home on his home. However, the direction to his home and mine is a complete different direction which meant he is always taking a detour. >.<

He's always being all nice to me etc. Hahahahas. Which is good, I guess? And everyone p, the chefs and service crews etc, knows about our relationship, OMG. So I'd be teased whenever they see us together or something. Like eg yesterday he walked by our kitchen 'cause he needs to go to the freezer to get something, and I happened to be in the kitchen too so we smiled to each other. Than, my manager and colleagues were like "eyyyyy, no flirting!!!" Hahahahahas.

Anyw, I told my mum about us, and she said because I'm her daughter, there isn't anyway for her not to be judgmental, but she's trying, I guess, not to be. Whatever it is, we're together now, it's all that matters, isn't it? Hahahahahs.

Anyw. I've gotten back my O level results, I got 14 for L1R2B2. Heh. B3 for English, A1 for Chinese, A2 for Combined Science, B3 for Combined Humanities and C5 for Math (fuck). So yep... hopefully I'm able to enter the course I wanted to go... /pray hard/

That's all for now. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment