Saturday, January 18, 2014

Live to the Fullest

"You only live once. It's either you live your dreams or just dream living it."
- Ven


OMG. I'm so gonna go bankrupt soon!!! T.T Here's the reason why:

  1. 2NE1 world tour in Singapore (Confirmed - 4th April)
  2. EXO's comeback in March (according to M! Countdown website & twitter)
  3. SM TOWN in Singapore (TBC)
  4. YG Family Concert in Singapore (TBC)
  5. EXO's Asia Tour (TBC)
  6. SHINee's Fanmeet in Singapore (TBC)
WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!? OMG, I'm gonna go bankrupt especially when I'm starting Poly soon. OTL Whatever, I'm gonna go for which ever events I can go and buy whichever album of my bias if I can. And I wanna go Korea. OMG. It's all so fucked up. Argh, whatever, screw 'em.

And I'm thinking of dye-ing my hair the same as Baek's during Wolf era. The maroon/purple one. Probably gonna do it for CNY~ hehehe. Many 'what if's came into my mind but screw 'em, YOLO, y' know! ^^

I've forgotten what I wanna post. So I'd just end here. If I happened to remember, I'll post it. XP
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment